Please join us for a fast-paced, fact-filled 45 Minute Seminar on the Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County Real Estate Market, updated with new financing options, which have just become available within the past few weeks. We will cover what you need to know to buy a home in today's market. We'll discuss the following topics:
1) What is a Buyers Agent and why you need one.
2) How to assemble your home buying 'team'
3) Current Ann Arbor market conditions
4) Regular sales, Short Sales, and purchasing a Foreclosure
5) Financing programs, options, and Q & A
6) Negotiating Tips
7) What Home Inspectors Look for
8) Much more
Presentation will be made by Brian Bundesen of Real Estate One and Amaechi Udoji of Huron Valley Financial.
Please feel free to invite friends, neighbors, and business associates.
This Seminar is FREE of charge, with no obligation. We know it will be a valuable use of your time, and we hope you can join us.
Where: Ann Arbor District Library - Mallets Creek Branch - Conference Room "A"
3090 E. Eisenhower
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
When: Tuesday, October 28, 2008: 6:30PM - 7:30PM
See the full event details at http://homebuyer.meetup.com/218/calendar/8934265/.