Saturday, September 20, 2008

You're Invited: Big House/ Big Heart Fun Run!




This is an open invitation for all of my friends, associates, networkers, Tweeple, LinkedIn connections, Plaxoites, Plurkers, Powncers, Bright Kiters, MeetUppers and Facebook friends to join me next Sunday for the Big House/ Big Heart Fun Run.

Since I learned about it, I thought it was one of the coolest ideas for a Fundraiser: A no pressure, fun walk/ run where at the end, you run down the tunnel of the University of Michigan Stadium, finish on the 50 yard line, and watch yourself finish on the Jumbotron. All that, plus the money goes to a few great causes.

I will be running with a few friends from my Networking Group, and if the weather cooperates, it will be a great day.

If your interested, shoot me a comment, Tweet, or email to brian@besthomesinannarbor.com

I hope to see you there!

No comments: