Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back on Track


Obviously, its been awhile since my last post. It feels good to reincarnate my Blog under the name arboritis. (I will explain the choice of name as the Blog evolves).

I have actually spent too much time in: Searching for a niche, debating about my voice, and generally waiting for the perfect time to relaunch, which really doesn't ever come. The result is the realization that I need to get in the game, bloom where I am planted, not worry about creating the perfect Blog, but just get down to the business of sharing my little corner of the Blogosphere in a more simplified, straight-forward manner.

I hope my Blog will be worthy of your time in following it. I would truly welcome comments, dialog, ideas, or questions. For better or worse . . . here goes.

No comments: